Let Come Together and Earn Money Online

Hi All,


Before Start making Money Online , I have takentwo year to come to know that which site give real money.Finally i came to know that Google Pays online real Money.

So friends we can also make money online.By follow simple steps .We can even earn 100$ per day .



Are u ready to earn money??

IF yes let start.


First Of all u need a site or a blogspot for that.

If u dont have site u can create blogs on http://www2.blogger.com. by using your gmail ID.

Note : You can Create blog on any topic related.


Few Steps you have to follow :--


(1) Let start now click here>Google Adsense Link.

(2) Then You have to click on "Click here to Apply" On google Adsense page.

(3) After That Fill the Form ( Contain Details about you ) .( In URL fill your site name or your blog complete address ).


(4 ) It will take two days to activate your Account.

(5) After Activation Just paste Adsense Code on blogspot or site.This is little bit confusing for one who are new internet and site.So pls contact me on chat or yahoo chat.I will tell you.
I want to work in team so let contact me with out hesistation .I will help you for start earning.

(6) You will start earning Money as visiters Come on your blogs.

This is a Simple to earn Money Online .Basic Funda Behind that is You paste google Client advertise on your site,by that Google earn money.When google earn money google is also pay some part of that to you.

Indirectly you can also earn money online.

You can make even 100$ per day.

If you have any queries you can mail me :khari.amit@gmail.com

also chat me on gmail or mailto:khari_it@yahoo.co.in./


U can also call me on 9999499764